- One of the first street bikes you unlock, styled as a cross country/travel bike
- It has a common problem with heavy travel bikes in that they cannot quickly lean left and right, this means you must time your turns in advance to pull them off
- Decent street bike that likes to hug the turns rather than drift them. This makes tight or hair-pin turns difficult to go around, but makes it easy to weave in between obstacles
- Performs well on large dirt roads as its weight and large tires do not drift easily even on loose terrain
- Horrendous hill-climbing capability from a stand-still on dirt roads and off-road. So, if you go off the course or get in wreck on a dirt road, you basically forfeit the race as your tires spin in vain trying to gain traction.
- As it is an asphalt bike, this thing will not perform off-road
- Looks like it was based heavily on Harley Davidson's old 1000cc+ cruisers (eg: shovelhead)