|Cost||Won (Twisted Minds)|
- The Ironbear is a truck that looks and handles like an SUV. It's akin to the Sabretooth, except it sacrifices a bit of hill-climbing ability for much better acceleration and handling (better than some SUV's!). It's an amazing, off-roading beast added to your aresenal for free (won after a race).
- Like the Sabretooth, the Ironbear climbs most hills like they were nothing, and it hugs terrain over bumps, which means your wheels spend more time on the ground maintaining speed instead of losing it in the air. Its off-roading capability is crazy, since its grip, acceleration, handling and even top speed are hardly phased by the terrain its on.
- What's interesting to note is that while the Ironbear has 2 bars in "Brake", it seems to stop on a dime. This, teamed with the acceleration, makes cutting hair-pin turns fairly forgiving. Also, while other vehicles have you just lay off the gas or tap the normal brake to cut a corner, the Ironbear will just slam to a stop if you hit its brake. So, it's one of the few vehicles where hitting the handbrake instead of the normal brakes is necessary for cutting those tight corners.
- Looks a bit like a Unimog design, but with a wider wheel base, blinged-up wheels slapped on, and a ghetto-fab-tastic Hummer-like SUV body tossed on top, giving it that "Russian Drug Dealer" vibe.
- Fittingly, it might be a reference to the demolition derby racing game Carmageddon as it features a monster truck that looks similar to the Ironbear and even has the a similar name - The Bear. It's even driven by a Russian!