Facts & Tips[edit | edit source]
- One of the high-tier street racing ATVs, this vehicle, with a funny sounding name, is a great one to have in your arsenal
- The name, pronounced "SHAW-den-froy-d", is German for "pleasure derived from the misfortune of others", and with good reason.
- This thing blasts off from a standstill and has high top speed, while not as high as the top tier, it will certainly give any racer a run for their money
- Handling is quick and responsive, drifting comes easily and you lose no speed from it, unfortunately this strength can become a problem as when you start drifting on tighter, winding, roads/races, the vehicle doesn't want to stop which can lead to drifting right into a wall or off the road.
- Dirt roads don't do much to impede this ATV but will still hinder your top speed as with most pure asphalt vehicles, but don't lose control and go off-road, anything that isn't a road of some sort will stop this thing dead
- It is chain driven (like most ATVs), and the 2 canisters of NOS on the front seem to underline what this ATV is good for.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.