- Was intended to allow it only for one race in the Dead Lady's Lake, but the devs cut it out. (luckily)
- With an insane acceleration, and the ability to cut across deep waters, the Trident is a fun little off-roading vehicle.
- The only non-wheeled vehicle in the game flies down asphalt while quickly topping out its speed limit. It treats dirt and off-roading about the same, although off-road it tends to lose more speed while climbing slopes.
- Sensative turning makes it a bit fish-taily at times, and its braking power is miserable.
- When it hits the water, it is like hitting solid ground.